TI-H: Homemade serial link woes (TI-86,W32Tran8x 4.0)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Homemade serial link woes (TI-86,W32Tran8x 4.0)

Well, I just finished the thing and It won't work!. Ya, the LED lights up and everything, but when I try to send a file, I get an error 38, link transmission error. I was wondering, I could not obtain 4.7 volt diodes, but I could obtain 5.1 volt diodes (Zener, of course). That maybe it. I am using the comm 2 serial port with W32Tran8x 4.0. Any help is greatly apreciated. I really but time and money into this, so try to see If its not trash (I can unsodder, so...). Thanx in advance.

ESD aka Fleet