Re: TI-H: EEPROMS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EEPROMS

From: "Simon Trimble" <gingerno1@hotmail.com>
> I think i'm going to try and at least get something like
> a digital data logger or even a simple 8-bit ADC working
> with my calc by the end of the year.

Are you going to use TI-BASIC for the programming on the calculator side?

> I need to find out the protocalls that the calcs uses to interface with TI
> basic.

Do you mean the link port protocol or how to use the link port from
TI-BASIC?

It seems like theres some interest in this project, have
you thought about some appliations for the ADC?  You could
always attach a temperature probe, and voltage probes (maybe
use probes with a simple voltage divider to allow measurement
of various voltage ranges >5v.

Offhand I can't think of anything else to use it for :)

DK