TI-H: Re: TI-H OS OT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: TI-H OS OT

> My computer has been VERY stable since I installed
> win98  (er... got rid of Norton)... even more so
> since win98SE...  I get uptimes of 10-15 days.

Not bad for 98, thats about how long my 98 box at
work will run, depending on how often I crash the
programs I'm working on.  As often as I crash
stuff I'm suprised at how stable it is.  As someone
else noted, it doesn't even compare to NT5.  I
installed it many weeks ago, and haven't rebooted
but twice.

The linux box my web page runs on is linux, and
as of today has 363 days of up time.  And its been
running the Seti@home software the whole time :)

DK