Re: TI-H: parallel link problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: parallel link problems

I have built several parallel links for people here at school, They work
on ti-89 hw1 and hw2 calculators...Whats strange though is that they tend
to work better on AT style motherboards.  I tested the links on an
85/86/89 on my p166 (vx motherboard) and on a p233(tx motherboard) and
they all worked fine, then when testing on a PII 450(BX motherboard) the
89 hw1 only worked for screen transfers and variable transfers to the
computer.  I tested using wintran8x and using CAL in dos, and using
GTKlink in Linux on all the systems.

Any suggestions on getting the HW1 working on the 450 system?

Brent