Re: TI-H: thanx

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: thanx

stockly mafia?  ehh?  well that reminds me of an idea i had saying that i'm
Asian-Americian (i hate that name why can't we just say Chinese and call
that 'politically correct' no, it has to be friggin Asian'Americian to make
the friggin people happy oohhh...   black  oohh  i'm not politically correct
oh no heaven forbid, my goodness) i was going to create a yahoo address
called Asian_Mafia etc. and send an email to the KKK becuase on their web
page they have this little note that says that their views may not be
'politicaly correct but they don't give a (blank).  hehehe that would have
been fun.
BYuCnslr