Re: TI-H: thanx

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: thanx

well think about it this way the different mafias around the world have done
some good things,  some have helped the church or the schools nearby or
'remove' the local drug dealers even though it might have been an alterior
motive (ie. gain the blessing of the church, less drug compition, etc.) it
has helped the community in one way or another.  Just like that it also
happened on the grand scale in the whole world.  like WWII and hitler if it
wasn't for him and world war two we would have not known about anti-jew
white power groups (or would just pass them by) but because there was WWII
and Hitler we were able to reconize this probem and work on solving it.  or
Mao Zedong he solved most of them famine problems in China etc. etc. etc.
so remember nomatter who your relitives are you have to remember them and
try not to make the same mistakes as they did and if the weather gets too
'hot' you can always move, ;-).
Bernard