Re: TI-H: prob w/ 83+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: prob w/ 83+

exactly what is a "pure" math class?  i agree with all of you these idiots
(at my school, and around my grade) have no need of a calculator of any kind
in what their in (algebra I, which crazy enough is split into two parts) we
don't even need them in Geometry nor Algebra II (which i'm just gonna skip,
stupid class too).  that's the problem with the schools here they put way
too much money in sports and not enough in the fine arts (music, which has
many mathmatical properties, liteture, of which programing is based on, and
programming, and yes now it is counted as an art), math, or anything else,
that's why most of the people here are stupid (including the school board
members).  you know the highest maht class offered here is only pre
calculas? my goodness, and they don't even have a full trig class either!!!
anyway gotta stop complaining.  thanks for the input (even though it didn't
help much).
Bernard