Re: TI-H: prob w/ 83+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: prob w/ 83+

> I think the problem is that he has a 83+. Tell him to get a real
calculator
the thing is all they do is play games on them they don't really know how to
use them.  and everyone at the school uses the 83+ (and only a few have any
idea about programing, heck most of the teacher know more about their
calculators then they do).

> and not what the school tells him to. (Then again. For  math up to 11th
grade  you don't need a calculator at all)

> that's the truth I went through a pre calculas class and I barley used
mine