TI-H: TI-89 Remote Mode

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TI-89 Remote Mode

Sorry to post two (On Topic Messages) in a row, but does anybody know how the Ti-89's Remote Mode  works, and what the limitations are on it? Also what software would a TI-83+ Need to run to access the 89. I rarely need my calculator for most of the day, and It would be really neat to build a radio link, and have my 89 be a sort of server for all of my friends with 83's and 83+'s (Poor souls)....forgive me if that's rediculously dumb, but it sounds cool. My question is would this work, and would I need to modify the radio link at all?

                                    Keelan