Re: TI-H: thanx

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: thanx

ok observe:
this is the title of a typical ti-hardware member...

Your name here
company name
some official titles here
sometimes a web page address here
email
AIM screenname
ICQ wutever here

then there's the title of an average person (say you or me)...

your name here

...and thats about it all we put is our first names.  so boring so now i
have decided to put a bunch of stuff after my name to make it look official
as observed below...

 Bernard Yu
Northern Pacific Farm
OAN and ASCGF member
Canby, OR 97013
Email: npfs@cybcon.com
byucnslr@yahoo.com
byucnslr_ti@yahoo.com
byucnslrnet@netscape.net
byucnslr_net@email.com
byucnslr@citymail.com (or something like that)
etc.
etc.
etc.  (and yes I do have more, just can't remember them all)
AIM: (yup you guessed it) byucnslr

although there is one large problem...   ...writing it all. so to make it
look simi-official (ok so not really) i put it like this...

Bernard
etc.
etc.
etc.