Re: TI-H: Re: Re: thanx

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Re: thanx

In a message dated 3/31/00 3:40:09 PM Pacific Standard Time, npfs@cybcon.com
writes:

<< people people people!!!  cows!!!  my goodness is this the best we can offer
 a forigner; cows!, Wright Patterson (although for a citizen that would be
 fun)?  my we should be ashamed of ourselves  come on!!!   more places like
 sleeping bear sand dunes, caves, etc. etc.  thanks again (I think).
 Bernard >>
You want better? Dont send him to the closest thing to hick states north of
Kentucky! Michigan and Wisconsin have about 3 things: Detroit, cows, lakes,
and a lot of nothing. The only alternative in Mid-Michigan is the suburban
sprawl from Saginaw, and thats mostly run down now after the exodus to Thomas
Twnshp.

Want to give the guy a good time, take him to Vegas. Dont show him the "real"
side of america. Vegas, people, Vegas.

Jeff Barrett
Hybridsoft
Co-founder and Director of TI Programming
Hybridsoft.cjb.net
Ronibarrett@aol.com
AIM:RoniBarrett
ICQ:67472242