Re: TI-H: Re: Re: thanx

[Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Re: thanx

people people people!!!  cows!!!  my goodness is this the best we can offer
a forigner; cows!, Wright Patterson (although for a citizen that would be
fun)?  my we should be ashamed of ourselves  come on!!!   more places like
sleeping bear sand dunes, caves, etc. etc.  thanks again (I think).
Bernard