Re: TI-H: Compilers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Compilers

>Greetings
>
>I know this is off topic for the list.
>
>I've been checking out some of the new asm studios and stuff, and it got me
>wondering if there were any high level languages for the calcs yet.  I know
>there are commercial C and Pascal compilers for the z80 (and others), but
>I'm curious if anyone has made a free one that could be adapted for the
>calc.
>
>How many people do you suppose would be interested in a high level language
>for the calc?

Any compilier for the z80 will generate the asm code you need.  throw it
into CAZ or some other assembler, and then into the calc.

You'll need to write about 10k of stdio and general library stuff, but it
isn't that hard.

I've almost finished a www based compiler.  Put C into a form, then it lets
you download the compiled code.

Grant

Follow-Ups: References: