Re: TI-H: Radio link.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Radio link.

This is the situation. When the link listening to no signal you always get a
logical '0' out. So your thing doesn't work so nice. But it gave me a idea I
probably had two years ago ( It is good to reinvent the wheel : ) ). First
when you go in and listening you assume that the other link has two logical
'1'. Then when you get a low pin from the TI example '0' from pin 0 you send
the sequence '10'. When the pin goes high you send the same sequence again.
For pin 1 this sequence become 11. You send a sequence on change. I don't
think this can be more efficient encoding if you don't take care of the
whole byte. If you transmitting with TI:s own protocol it is more efficient
to swap a
byte and then transmit it with in a more efficient way ex. RS-232. Why
RS-232 then? Because it is hardware supported in the AVR risc
microcontroller. You can't beat that with software in the link to link way.
Thank you for your
suggestion.

/PEA