Re: TI-H: Radio link.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Radio link.

First I will say that the price was wrong. It should be $10 not $100.
I'm sorry for that.

I will have a small onechip computer for doing the transfer.
The pin state I will send when any pin is low. Maybe this
will take a lot of bits send in transmitting. Ex.
000 pin 0 is low. 001 pin 1 is low. 010 pin 0 goes high and 011 pin
1 goes high. It sending on a change in state of pins. When it's no
change the link is in listening mode.
This is not so effective as encodeing a protocol and send with RS-232.
And if you send with RS-232 or some other homemade protocol you can do more
advance faliure secure things.
And I have thought of compressing the data also. If you for example send
Z80 programs this is a really nice code to pack. But the first thing is
to make the state of pin protocol work. It is really good if you people come
with some ideas and so on.

The radio link is on a swedish page. But I put the .pdf file on
www.big.du.se/~pea

It is a little tricky to make but the layout is in the pdf-file and
that is a relief.

/PEA