Re: TI-H: Radio link.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Radio link.

YES!!! PLEASE!!! I've been dreaming of it for years, never had the chance
though. I looked at your ir link, and it looks nifty.
Anyway, if you don't want to do the radio link, send me the info and I'll
work on it. On second thought, send me some info anyway, if you would.

-David

At 07:52 AM 10/27/99 +0100, you wrote:

>Hello!
>
>Two years ago I developed a IR-link for TI-85(6)se at www.dalnet.se/~pea.
>It worked rather nice. But now I have found a radiochip which make it
>possible to do a good radiolink. It runs 10-100 m at a speed of 9600 bit/s.
>If I have time and if anyone is interested I start to develope a radio-link
>for TI-85 and TI-86. I thought of doing this so it looks like a cable to
the TI.

>Per-Erik Andersson
>pea@dalnet.se

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-Ford Prefect