Re: TI-H:calc 3.5mm plug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H:calc 3.5mm plug

Kaus wrote:

> no offense intended to the people who were writing on this topic,

None taken. :)

> but i have
> been reading with amusement and am almost embarrassed that you had to look
> up the size of the plug.

I should be able to tell by looking?  Or I should memorize the
size of every plug in my house?

> and no, they are not "surplus ti
> plugs" at bgmicro.  Forgive me, but that is a pretty dumbass idea if you ask
> me.  Many companies sell such parts, and 90degree plugs are an industry
> standard option.  I dont think it is very odd at all that bgmicro would sell
> them.

I was under the impression that bgmicro was a surplus electronics
catalog.  I had also heard that TI was now using a different type
of link cables.  Never mind the fact that the picture looks
identical to the cable from my 83, and the cable length is within
an inch of being the same.

I'm sorry for not being up on the standards of the 90 degree plug industry.

Hoping my future ideas decrease in dumbassity,

-John

--
Imagine me in tin foil. Ok stop now. That was fun, wasn't it? -
Corn Syrup