Re: TI-H: calc 3.5mm plug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: calc 3.5mm plug

Brent Jackson wrote:

> I was just wondering if anyone has found a 3.5mm plug that fits into
> the calculator snugly without modification (besides the ones that
> come on the ends of the link cable TI provides).  I've looked at
> radio shack, all electronics, and digikey and have not been able
> to find a plug that will fit without using my dremel tool to file
> the base of the plug.

Are the calc plugs really 3.5mm?  I have the most recent B.G.
Micro catalog here, and they are selling what look like the
original calc to calc link cables (the ones with the big 90
degree plugs) for $.69 each or 10 for $3.99.  But the catalog
describes them as "2.5mm male stereo to 2.5mm male stereo. 32" long."

Has anyone bought any of these, and are they actual TI surplus
from when they switched to the cables with the lump in the middle?

--
Murphy's Statement on the Power of Negative Thinking:
It is impossible for an optimist to be pleasantly surprised.