TI-H: Parallel port link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Parallel port link

Hi, I have a question about the parallel port link.  I have built a
parallel port link, it works for my ti-89 and my ti-82, but not my
86.  I have tried 2 different 86s one was a rom 1.3 and the other
1.4.  I have verified that both of the calculator's link ports by
using a real graph link.  I am using silicone switching diodes, and
the resistors, and I have built another parallel port link just to
see if that changed anything.

Anyone ever had this type of problem? I'm thinking it may be an issue
with my parallel port.  I have also tried the different modes my
parallel port supports (spp, epp etc...)

Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks in advance.

Brent Jackson