Re: TI-H: More AVR Qs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: More AVR Qs

>> >When do you need 128k of flash, maybee if you write a big C-program or the
>> >compiler sucks. But I'm surprised, didnt know any microprocessor had so big
>> >memories.
>>
>> Or -any- large LCD program.  I once used a 256x128 LCD and it required tons
>> of space for the bitmaped fonts and icons.

>>make a
>> >>

>> >Where is the location of that store ?
>>
>> What store?
>>

>Where can you buy the $11 AVR ?

www.insight-electronics.com or
www.marshall.com

That reminds me...  Some kids in my class told my SS teacher that
www.whitehouse.com was the white house www site.  I can't even begin to
imagine whats going to happen on Tuesday when they fome back saying they
didn't find much on US cabinet members, yet hours on homework.  ;)

It might only be $11 in quantity, I don't know.

When I buy stuff, I like to get a bunch.  :)

Grant