Re: TI-H: More AVR Qs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: More AVR Qs

From: PerErik Klarenfjord <el8klap@cse.kau.se>
> How fast do you want to log your data inputs ?

Doesn't need to be fast at all, the data would probably be no more than 8-10
bytes every minute or so.

> Do you want to log them in a RWM or an EEPROM ?

I don't know the difference between the two :)

Simplicity and (low) price are the driving requierments, so something that
doesn't require any external parts would be good (I don't know that they
ever require any external parts).

It isn't imparetive that it be able to hold the data without power, but it
would be nice if it doesn't complicate the process of writing to it.

Thanks for your input!
DK

> David Knaack wrote:
> > I'm looking at starting with a AT90S1200, and for one project I'd like
to be
> > able to log various data inputs

Follow-Ups: References: