Re: TI-H: MP3 player for cars

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: MP3 player for cars

Wow, definite kudos to Jeff, Like I said, other people can tell you the
hardware methods, I was just giving the easiest. Personally, I won't be
buying a Rio anytime in the future, because of the space constraints.
His method definitely kicks ass, but it still requires a moderate amount
of hardware knowledge. However, I neglected to mention the player that
has captivated me, and the MP3 playing solution I'm most likely to
purchase-the SM-200C.

http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1006-200-114511.html?tag=st.ne.1005-200-122852

It's like a discman that reads MP3 data, priced at $299. Again, the tape
adapter method would almost certainly work. Check it out, and consider
it, or possibly the next one down the line(When it gets more than 10
sec. shock.)