TI-H: the ti-hardware list.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: the ti-hardware list.

I have a question to the whole ti-hardware list. Way do you people write
about other stuff than ti-hardware? There is maybe other lists
about these things. But it don't belong in this list. This is the ti-hardware
list and nothing else. I don't even like high level programming. So please
don't talk high level software and other shit. If it not belong to the
ti-hardware.

PEA