Re: TI-H:OFF TOPIC: free dos

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H:OFF TOPIC: free dos

MSN = Microsoft Network?
They dont even exist in sweden.. they tried, but noone was stupid enough to use
it, so they stopped.
Wy use it at all in the first place..   what is the fee for it?
since you can get a computer for almost nothing when you sign up, it must be
quite a lot..  Or cant you just get a computer from them, and then not use their
services, and use another ISP?
Most ISP:s in sweden nowadays costs nothing, or almost nothing a month, but
costs about $0.75 an hour to call. But more and more get cable or better, and
just pay a monthly fee, and nothing for traffic.
<brag>
(I myself pay ~$8.75 a month for 10Mbit Ethernet (actually, it is 10Mbit to the
students net, that has a backbone of 100Mbit, and then a 100Mbit link to school,
which has a 155Mbit connection to the rest of the world)
2 ip:s that is just my own too.. quite nice.. :) )
</brag>

//Olle