Re: TI-H:OFF TOPIC: free dos

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H:OFF TOPIC: free dos

i bet it has to do with stupid microsoft's conspiracy to take over the
world, one company at a time.  Make you 'NEED' windows and Microsoft's
software to connect to MSN.  It's all a conspiracy, I tell you.  Ever
wondered why Microsoft gets all of their 'great innovations'?  It's all from
Apple and aliens.  Ooh, spooky.

--
M   M IIIII TTTTT  CCC  H   H  OOO
MM MM   I     T   C   C H   H O   O