TI-H: damaged link port?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: damaged link port?

Hi there,

  I am developing a little hardware based on PIC microcontroller that
connects to TI-92 through link port. Everything that is sent from TI
is received by PIC (I used fterm and linkport progs on TI). But when
PIC tries to send anything to TI then TI does not respond to falling edge
of either of link cables. I tried my own home made GraphLink cable I
built few weeks ago and problem is the same - i.e. PC receives all that
TI sends but TI will not accept anything PC sends. I checked over PIC SW
few times and I can't see any mistake there. Is it possible that I damaged
link port (or part of it) somehow even though that TI sends data correctly?

Thanks for any response.

zehnalp@computel.sk