Re: TI-H: Infrared cable adapter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Infrared cable adapter

Kinda not.  Go to philips' www site.  They can explain exactly how remote
codes go.

There is a preamble, then an address, then command (not in that order but...).

There are hundreds of thousands of possible combninations not to mention
that with current IR (remote) equipment the entire block has to be sent 3
times for it to be valid.

Then you have to do it for every possible carrier wave.  :)

Have fun, lots of it.  :)

Grant