TI-H: Full bus access

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Full bus access

On Wed, 5 May 1999, Grant Stockly wrote:

> I think it would be cool if they made a calc with bus access.  Thats all
> they really need for neato 3rd party adaptors.

Check my site:

www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/6869
(case sensitive)

I have been trying for some time to get TICALC to post an article, but to
no avail.  Frankly, I have no clue why anyone uses the serial port on the
TI92 for ANYTHING, especially for RAM expanders.  Please though, if anyone
uses the bus access for anything at all, PLEASE talk to me first.  I have
a hardware standard for many of my devices that I am going to be releasing
soon (depending on several things, anywhere from a month to a year) and I
would like to keep everything that is made using this standard.  I don't
want this standard posted on my site yet for specific reasons, but I would
be more than happy to give it to anyone on this list who asks.

Chris Lambert
EMAIL:  clambert@ieee.org

*** Ever stop to think and forget to start again? ***

Follow-Ups: References: