TI-H: Re: When will TI release a new calc?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: When will TI release a new calc?

    Hey, I was just speaking theoretically.  And whomever called me "jack*ss" isn't being very
polite.  I just wanted to hear an opinion on the subject.  As for whomever said put a TI's
capabilities into a PDA, that is an excellent alternative.  I realize that TI would never make
such a thing, but I thought it  would be cool.
    The Linux link software would be VERY helpful to me, so whomever is programming it please
send me a copy, even if it is a beta... I'm trying to get away from Windows. BTW, does anybody
know how to mount a FAT32 partition in Linux?
    I still don't understand why you are using IR, when it would be much more convient,
easier, and faster to mount a keypad interface to your dashboard.  That's great that you're
spending $3000 on a car computer interface. I wish I had the $$$ to do that.  Your talking
about it on this digest to get answers to problems, and just using a keyboard interface is one
of many solutions.  Somebody else mentioned this anyway.
    Nothing's wrong with me, and you yourself should think before you say.  Besides, don't get
pissed at me and try to flame me, 'cause your address is already blocked. And I know nobody
would like you flaming over the digest.  Just lay off.  I didn't expect this from a group of
very intelligent people, and I'm surprised.

SkyNet
17141976
RPC2015
SkyNet@rccr.8m.com