Re: TI-H: When will TI release a new calc?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: When will TI release a new calc?

From: Ryan Caron <rpcyan@geocities.com>
>was wondering whether anybody has heard anything on a new calc, and what
features would
>it have (or what we'd like it to have).  My ideas are:
>
>*    color screen

That would be nice

>*    sound

Limited usefulness for a calculator, but should be cheap, so why not.

>*    infrared/radio transmission

That would be very nice, much better than a wired link port.

>*    perhaps a cartridge interface for memory addition that adds itself to
the normal[..]
>*    modem???
>
>Any additions (reasonable; i.e. no GPS) or reasons why any of these things
wouldn't work

How about a PC Card slot?  That would give you the capability to add memory,
modems, GPS, data acqisition and control (which covers just about
everything)
whatever you wanted to find or write a driver for.

DK

Man is but a reed, the most feeble thing in nature; but he is a thinking
reed.        --Blaise Pascal