Re: TI-H: ti printer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti printer

I bet you 10 bucks it feaseble. If you looked at the
Hewlett Packard calculators, they have an infared
sensor and no I/O port. The infared sensor is for
trasferring files. What I'm getting out is that HP
(hewlett packard) has a printer for it's calculator
series. If we can use the infared link for the TI-8x,
then we *might* be able to program it to use the HP
printer!!!

--- Jeffrey Malone <ieatlint@home.com> wrote:

> I was just thinking to day and though whether or not
> it would be
> feasable to create a printer for a ti graphing
> calculator.  Just a
> thought from no where :)  although it has probably
> been thought of
> before and may already have decided to be un
feasable

===
__    __
\ \  / /
 \ \/ /
  \__/isit my moved website on TI-85 at: http://members.xoom.com/eva_inc/index.html
Updated at least once a week.
"God's in his heaven, all is right with the world" -NERV's Q