Re: TI-H: Place

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Place

ok, I am asking the wrong question I think.
What ***IS*** SLED ...'exactly'  what doese it stand for.
first you said its an interface, now you say it uses a web browser?
i am just confused.  Which is Im sure what you where aiming for.
I have noticed that about you grant, you seem to be
somewhat elusive in your answers... which is good in a way I guess.
you don't make it easy for people... ya know so they have to learn
on thier own and not take the easy way out? or you just get pleasure from
it?

whatever it is... I have spent over 2 hours trying
to figure out what SLED is...  could you give me a straight answer please?

Thank you Grant,
Ryan