Re: TI-H: grant read this (MacOS X)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: grant read this (MacOS X)

Well MacOS X SERVER would be except I can't get it to work on the
bloody B&W G3, bloody could not be configured. I need the bloody
final version some bloody time. Bloody Adaptex U2 SCSI card not
bloody like the bloody OS. Has anyone installed this? Or even tried
to?

MacOS X will be out sometime this year. MacOS 8.5 scored best (beat
NT, Solaris, Unix) in Networking speed with AppleShare IP 6.1, it
only lost on print spooling, which I find odd.

I use MacOS 8.6b3 with a new nanokernal and such.

I use QuickTime 4.0b15 with REAL (as in it really streams and never
touches your HD) streaming and ALOT higher quality than that Real
junk.

Apple has an excellent FAQ on MacOS X Server. Check out
<http://www.macfixit.com> for other MacOS X server info.

At approximately 5:44 PM +0000GMT on the day Earth People call
3/24/99, Dan declared:

> FSCK! Note that Macs are not gay; MacOS is... well, that is MacOS 8 or
> less... OSX fscking rocks.

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: