Re: TI-H: "To fight with an Aardvark..." (AOL protocol)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: "To fight with an Aardvark..." (AOL protocol)

>Why not just extract the "you've got mail"-sound and then pgp-encrypt your
>aolinstallation with an unknown key and then wipe it? (So it is _really_
gone)
>If you have a CD or some disks, you could have a little ceremonial
sacrifice to
>"Den Store Programmeraren" (The Big Programmer) and burn them.
>
>//Olle

Don't know how, and don't have the time or inclination to learn how to
extract the gotmail.wav sound from the archive, so I just installed it,
copied the gotmail.wav file and uninstalled it. Then I reformat floppy
disks and use them, and the cds I use for drink coasters.

-Scott