Re: TI-H: Dismissal from ticalc.org - Why did it happen?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Dismissal from ticalc.org - Why did it happen?

What the FSCK are you talking about? I wouldn't want some fscking "CEO of
CRC productions that uses 'hotmail'" doing or saying anything. If this is
about that fscking dispute with brian whatever, then I *think* we've
fscking heard enough about it. One email was ok, but getting 200 fscking
emails is pissing me the fsck off! damn you mother fsckers!

p.s. for some reason, when I hit a "u" after an "f", it seems to print an
"s"... heh.

-a very pissed off motherfscker.