Re: TI-H: DIsmissal from ticalc.org - some clarifications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: DIsmissal from ticalc.org - some clarifications

Oh no!!! I'm getting the same letters three times! Maybe it's the fact
that the people are replying to all of the mailing lists and I only
subscribe to three.

---Grant Stockly <gussie@alaska.net> wrote:

> Brayn, just want you to know that I support you 100%.
>
> I've never seen anyone other than you so committed to ticalc as you.
 I've
> never heard of those other names (except maybe Ahmed if he is the
guy who
> made the TI-85 music thing...).  You're always on the lists, helping
> people, listening to suggestions about the files and stuff like that.
>
> I think they are making a mistake and are going to figure out that
later.
> It seems as though these people just don't like you and are throwing
you
> because of your ideas.
>
> What's this about equal power?  It seems as though Chris is some
type of
> dictator who doesn't give you the chance to express your ideas.  Its
kind
> of like what happened to Bill Clinton.  The US slapped his hand and
told
> him to go back in his little hole.
>
> Bryan, they want someone doing the archives who they can command.
If its
> not done their way, its not right.  That's what most rulers want,
but what
> naturally comes of their ideas and actions isn't always pretty.
>
> If a weapon manufacture told Sadam it would be better to make 1/2 the
> bullets and add teflon tips, Sadam would probably have 2x the bullets.
>
> The files section will no doubt still exist without you, so you
should let
> it go and start something new.  I'd support you if you wanted to
create a
> specialized site on TI-Hardware, ect.  The only limit is that you
have to
> use less than 400MByte, and you can't give out more than 100 e-mail
> addresses.
>
> Grant

==
__    __
\ \  / /
 \ \/ /
  \__/isit my moved website on TI-85 at: http://members.xoom.com/eva_inc/index.html
Updated at least once a week.
"God's in his heaven, all is right with the world" -NERV's Q