Re: TI-H: OT: The Ad I saw

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: OT: The Ad I saw

Don't go there with MacAMP Grant. It took a developer at Adobe to
email to find this thing out about the memory, so why didn't YOU tell
me?

ees is a command in macsbug.

You have to try to get out of the crash twice with MacAMP, then it
will release you. Praise moooovie

At approximately 12:50 PM -0800GMT on the day Earth People call
6/30/99, Grant Stockly declared:

>ees?  I use macsbug or the built in debugger.
>
>The only crash you can't get out of is when the port of AMP tries to access
>protected memory.
>
>Windows doesn't do any error checking on any of the programs that access
>memory, so AMP is used to this.
>
>It only happens when the betas of Eudora Pro change the ammount of memory
>allocated when Eudora was ran first.  :)
>
>Isn't Macsbug great?  ;)

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.