Re: TI-H: OT: The Ad I saw

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: OT: The Ad I saw

Mac OS X server bites; this has already been proved.  But if the workstation
version pans out to be what it claims, then yes, the Mac OS will rock.  But
the machines will still be grossly overpriced.  ::sigh::  If only Macs could
lose their crappy corporate image, then MAYBE their price would drop enough
to make me say "Hey, you know what?  Let's go with the consistently built
platform, here."  But until Macintosh smartens up, that ain't gonna happen.

And hey, you know what?  I LIKED DOS.  It was predictable.  I knew how to
use it.  It taught me how to type.  It was also a HELLUVA lot more efficient
than Windows.