RE: TI-H: networking two DOS PCs (OT like the rest of them)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: networking two DOS PCs (OT like the rest of them)

>Usually the terminators just plug directly into the T's.
Your right, I was thinking of the terminator for my cable tester, so only
one cable will be needed unless you plan on adding more computers. When
adding another computer add 1 cable and 1 T per computer. When adding
computers keep in mind that the longest cable distance between terminators
should not exceed 185 meters without a repeater (Hub).