Re: TI-H: (OT about Grant's 486/68000)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: (OT about Grant's 486/68000)

I have seen Bleem on a 333Mhz PII, it doesn't work that well, full
screen is choppy and there is no sound really. You also need a ROM
file.

At approximately 3:38 PM +0200GMT on the day Earth People call
6/24/99, Olle Hedman declared:

>There is a psx emualtor that (I am told) runs very well on a P200MMX without
>hardware gfx acceleration.
>it is called bleem. It came out as beta some time ago, but I don't know the
>status of it now.. It is no big company who is makeing it and it is
>in pure asm
>so... (only about 200k in size to)
>but it clearly shows it is very possible. it's just a matter of codeing.

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: