Re: TI-H: (OT about Grant's 486/68000)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: (OT about Grant's 486/68000)

Oh, come on.  It's just a matter of shielding the damn things.  I'm sure a
PII can't be that much harder to shield than a Pentium or a 386.
I think it's just plain, blind bureaucracy.  Pentium IIs and whatever else
haven't been past some joker's desk yet, and the papers for whatever haven't
been filed, so, SORRY astronauts, no soup for you.