Re:TI-H: (OT about Grant's 486/68000)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:TI-H: (OT about Grant's 486/68000)

> >I imagine there are no commercial PIII emulators for PSX because the
>PSX's
> >core processor is a helluva lot closer to a G3 than a Wintel chip.
>
>Ohh realy.  :)  For someone who programs asm, tell me how.  :)

Eh, I remember reading that somewhere.  But if that's NOT true, then there
are two possibilities - 1)whoever programmed the PSX emu was a Mac freak and
refused to write it for the PC or 2)something political went on wherein Mac
got exclusive rights to it.  Because with the PIII's multimedia IS add-ons,
I can't imagine that it wouldn't work very, very well on a PC.