Re: TI-H: Interesting thing happened to me and my 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Interesting thing happened to me and my 92

And then we have alpha processors, that have been selling 64bit 600MHz
processors for a long time now.. quite cool architechture of thoose too have I
heard.. (unfurtunatly I have no deeper knowledge, maybe time to get some)
Why is it they havn't been big? Guess it is just advertiseing.. the price is
manly because of small series..

//Olle

Grant Stockly wrote:

> WTH?  They are 32!
>
> The new processors IBM is comming out with are 64 bit though...
>
> >Yea, that's because 68k's are generally 64 bits ;-)
> >What does yours happen to be?
> >

> >    suck it
> >     world's biggest idiot
> >        Cavan Carrol