Re: TI-H: Interesting thing happened to me and my 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Interesting thing happened to me and my 92

>Yes it could be done.
>I remember watching some sort of computer show where they had a quad
>processor and 2 or 3 where PII's and the rest where 68k's.
>They didn't really say to much about it though, just that it was $24,000!

Interesting...  I've got a 486DX 66MHz (upgraded to 586 100MHz) coprocessor
for the 68k.

It doesn't help the 68k at all.  All it does is run WinNT and stuff like
that.  Actually slowing down the 68k by using its resources.

Grant