Re: TI-H: Interesting thing happened to me and my 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Interesting thing happened to me and my 92

No no, Grant, I mean what operating system are you running on it now?  And
are you SURE it has a 68000 as a coprocessor?  I can't imagine how that
would work without some kind of really overcomplicated instruction
translation chip which would just slow the whole damn thing down and kill
any speed increase....