TI-H: Keyboard for my TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Keyboard for my TI-86

Hello everyone,

I just joined the list because I have a question that I've had trouble
answering for myself... Soon, I'll be needing some sort of portable
PC-companion for note taking. Since all I need is just a very simple tool to
take plain-text notes, I've been considering buying a PalmPilot and one of
the "GoType" keyboards that hooks up to the Pilot. However, I've already got
a TI-86 that has plenty of memory for my needs - the only problem is that I
can't seem to find any solutions out there for getting a keyboard plugged up
to the thing! Can anyone here help me out? Has someone already done it? It
seems like the perfect solution for me - a TI-86 plus a spare keyboard (I've
got a few laying around the house) would be just great for plain-text notes;
I could upload the info to my computer w/my Graphlink every evening.....

Any help?

Thanks so much!

Elam Ashman