Re: TI-H: I know I'm going to regret this...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

David Knaack wrote about his $3000 Epson QX-16:

> Yes indeed, it will run CP/M or MS-DOS (some sub version of 2).  Generally
> it sits
> in the ValDocs main menu.  Anybody remember that?

Yeah, I have a QX-10, the 16's little brother.  Love that big red
"Stop" button.  Too bad my monitor's dead.  It draws signal and
power through the same weird connector, convenient, until it breaks.

--
Words like "banana" and "ornament" have no meaning, here. - Stik