Re: TI-H: I know I'm going to regret this...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

J D wrote:
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  THAT I find to be quite pathetic but unfortunately
> not too unlikely.  In the GUI age of modern computing, no one needs the poor
> little command-line anymore....::sniffle::
>
> C:\> type thismsg.txt | more

yes.. it's too bad..   But the command.com shell for DOS sucks real bad..  I use
4dos..  a little better (coloring, tab-completion, stuff like that) But its not
even close to the good shells for unix/linux..

//Olle - who needs an editor?: c:\> copy con thismsg.txt