Re: TI-H: I know I'm going to regret this...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: I know I'm going to regret this...

----Original Message Follows----
Before my time, I started programming on the TRS-80 model III, and that was
in
basic.  I started with Turbo Pascal 3 when we got the then $3000 Epson QX-16
(with dual Z80 and 8088 processors, pretty knifty system, still runs too).

Still runs?!  On what?  CP/M?!

What I find amusing is that while I'm still relatively young (24), many of
the new
programmers I run into haven't a clue how to use DOS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  THAT I find to be quite pathetic but unfortunately
not too unlikely.  In the GUI age of modern computing, no one needs the poor
little command-line anymore....::sniffle::

C:\> type thismsg.txt | more