Re: TI-H: LED Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: LED Help

So basicly what you want is a one-shot circuit.  IE, the switch is thrown, and
the output is high for a period of time, after which it goes low again.

Go to Radio shack, and get the 555 timer mini-circuit notebook thingy.  Look up
the one shot circuit.

Now, put the B led from the output pin to +5v.  Then use a transister from the
output pin to invert it, and hook the G led to that.  Now when the pulse comes
into the 555, the output will go high, which will turn off the B and turn on the
G.  After the time out period, they will go back to their previous state.

-Adam